Monday, November 20, 2006

Disappointed - Again...

People never fail to amaze me. Of course, with the billions of them in the population and each has different personalities. And when I thought I should be more adult and that I have learnt to be a lil bit more forgiving and a lil bit more compassionate, people just have to not only remove that faith, but also pour in more to fuel my hatred.

In one of my earlier post - very very early one, if you guys can remember, I was ranting about how sadden I am by a person I emotionally close with for years and how I've given up on that person. Though I will not embrace that person again as before, but I try to acquaint that person again - due to numerous advice from my daughter to try see that person as a friendly companion and neglect that person as a person *hope you guys get what I mean*. But tonight, like the Chinese sayings " futt tou yau fo " - I guess it is fate that determines that this person shall not be involved in any aspect of my life.

I seriously almost can not believe that my friend can be SO LIKE THAT. Why you turned out to be this way? I dont believe its love, I truly believe that it is loneliness, selfishness and of course, that materialism in you that drives you to be like this. You think you try to give it another chance, but you are just making yourself more of a cheap ass. Even when you dont oficially give it a chance, your actions are leading you towards cheapness.

Of course it takes 2 to tango. The other person gila is not the issue here. It is YOU who decides your life. All your actions only reflect to me how "cheeen kak", cheap and lowly you are. Dont you have any virtue? Dont you even feel a bit ashamed of what you did? I truly wonder how you can face YOURSELF knowing what your own self did to the other person when you are with that victim of yours.

As your friend, I truly cannot accept not only the things you did, but also the dirt you tranformed into. It is so obvious that all the things that person did isnt sincerity, but it is all a PLOT, a TRAP to LURE you into his also selfish, desperate net. Yeah, I know it is none of my business cos by the end of the day, you are the 'har lau' fucking the ' bei pei', but it because I care about you that makes me feel so strongly wanting to protect you from being 'cheen' somemore.

Its the end of everything. No more trying, no any amount of kind words of advice anyone can give for me to forgive this person. It is because this person fail to see what is the wrong here. *sigh* I truly can not accept all these 'modern' relationships.

I guess now it just a matter of days before I launch into my 'severe ties' operation with this person as soon as i get the confirmation that the 'har lau' is indeed fucking the 'bei pei'...

I dont want to, but you just made me do it.

No comments: