Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lucky Hammies

Pets in this decade is just so darn lucky. Humans nowaday try to please their pets a wee too much. Or maybe it's the owners that pet-shops trying to impress and con their way into our wallets.

I have a classmate who works in a pet shop in Taman Megah. She gave me this ;

Strawberries For Hamsters - seriously.

Made of dough, it functions like a limestone - for hammies to gnaw on to blunt their gnashers. What impressed me is the way they present it nowadays. Nice, hor? At first glance, I thought it is those clay stuff or playdough or something.

Priced at RM8+, wont be a bad idea to use it as a decoration hor? * :P * Generous she gave it to me for free cos she got it from her boss FOC la. Thanks, Connie! Since I have no hamsters, gave it to Pammie's.

Dammit, pets are just so lucky, hor? The shop really know how to present their stuff to make money, they'll for sure made mine with this cute-sy presentation of a chew-toy for hammies...

Biasa-la, I ni kan suka kena tipu... * wink *

No comments: