Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Latest Nationality

I have grown to accept that I look anything but Chinese. Maybe I am not a Chinese after all * :P * What to do? I not only emotionally and mentally unstable, my face is "messed up" too.

Last Wednesday, there were this exchange programme where a troop of a whooping 300 hundred students from a Japanese High School visited my Uni. I were involved in this lame exhibition to so-call intro our Malaysian Chinese Culture to them. Why I say lame is not directed to our Chinese culture, but of how the exhibition were carried out. Giving us a VERY THE LAST MINUTE - the event on a Wednesday morning and the notice comes on TUESDAY MORNING. Apa lagi, cincai preparation la. Memang memalukan seluruh Malaysia, man!

Anyway, back to my topic, before the guests arrive, a lecturer, our club's advisor was commenting on how some of us looks like Jap and some not. When he turned to me, he commented that I DEFINITELY no Japanese but a
* gasp! * -


M-O-N-G-O-L-I-A-N


Malay, Thai, Philippine, Mixed-blood, Siamese, Portugese ... - now, Mongolian.


* sigh ... *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u shud be proud of urself..tat u can hv so many 'nationalities' that normal people cud not hv... :P dun get me wrong..
U R SPECIAL
hehehe