Sunday, November 05, 2006

My "earrings box"

Feeling restless late one night and not liking the way my dangly earrings are being stored, I decided to organize them once and for... erm... now * :P * You all know how freaky I am to organizing and how I must make sure my stuff is well managed. Hey, I'm a management student - managing is my life! * :P * The keyword of management - to achieve effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement - thats our professional motto - and in my case, it affects my personal life as well * heeheehee*


Hence, I decided to make a "store room" for my dangly earrings. Fellow gals will understand the hassle to store these type of earrings properly as the long entails and details will just get tangled with one another. And those who knows me well will understand my obsession with boxes, so it is no wonder the "store room" would be in the form of a box. I made 2 actually - one for my dangly ones and another for my studded earrings.


This is the "store room" * :P * The box is originally a mooncake box - those wooden type. Nice, hor? Those moon cake boxes gets more canggih by the year, hor?


Inilah stor anting-anting saya. Got racks to hang each pair. The bottom I place those circular earings which I cannot hang.

How? Organized anot? * :P *

Ya lar... I admit I am a freak. I gila wan * :) *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...! Pretty impressive storage! ;-)