Monday, January 07, 2008

Came across these really cute pictures, which somehow reflects how I feel recently * :P * And its panda! * LOL * Wanna dedicate to my Fuzzypanda Clan…



Panda Holiday! In a bathroom sink! * LOL * I wanna go on a holiday to the beach! Kalau-la boleh buat macam ini… Then we all can do it all the time! Yippee just to the thought itself * hehehe *


Another thing i wish i can do more often - hot bath! * heehee * Not in a teacup, of course, but if i can fit in, I dont mind! * LOL *

The air-conditioning in my office is so cold – I am tempted to wear this to work! * :P *

The weather nowadays sekejap panas, sekejap hujan… When it is hot, this is how I cope… * :P * And looked like! * LOL * No watermelon though.


Cute anot the pics? Hope you guys like them!

No comments: