Friday, January 04, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas & Happy 2008

* I posted this on Multiply on New Year's day, apparently they didnt cross post as promised... hmmn... * Hence sorry for the lateness! :)


Jingles – Jingles! Merry Belated Christmas! And a Fantastic New Year!


May all have a rewarding New Year Celebration – with lots of love, hugs and booze * heehee *


May my SP-Dearest receives her contract right after New Year and dive into the workforce immediately (So we can meet up in HK by end of 2008! Or Mid 2009 * :P *).


Jingles – Jingles! Merry Belated Christmas! And a Fantastic New Year!


Received only O-N-E Candy Cane so far for this Christmas… * sigh… * Apparently not many people around me likes to eat that… No, SP, no sexy-Santa in my Christmas stocking this year * LOL * Though I prayed hard! * :P *


Jingles – Jingles! Merry Belated Christmas! And a Fantastic New Year!


Sending my blessings and sincere-st well wishes to my FuzzyPanda Clan, may all have the best of everything well each and every day.


May year 2008 bless everyone to be happy, healthy and free from harm. Peaceful good times around the globe and universe.


Jingles – Jingles! Merry Belated Christmas! And a Fantastic New Year!

No comments: