Friday, March 28, 2008

Bored in KLIA

* I typed this while waiting to onboard my flight. There's nothing to do there and somehow couldnt connect to their wifi. *



23 March 2008


Ham-ha ~ am in the KLIA boarding gate now, awaiting for my flight which can only onboard by 1645. Am very bored ah…! Have to check in 2 hours earlier, and there are nothing much to do at this terminal * L * Why can’t they make it like Singapore’s? At least I can go shop-shop abit while waiting for my flight * :P * And I can’t connect to their WiFi * haih… *


But am excited oso la, * hehehe * this is my first time departing Malaysia from KLIA * blush * And first time on MAS. Memang macam katak di bawah tempurung * heehee * Though spending only 1 and a half day there, but good enough to add some spice to my work * hehehe * Get to do something different mer… Am planning to spend my night go shopping! * LOL * Will be meeting SL for dinner, not sure if she will teman me shop-shop anot * :P * Nothing much to buy actually, just itch wanna go around * hehehe * Will be staying at Novotel, Clarke Quay, so if I do not stray far, there are still places for me to lepak near the hotel * :P * Maybe wanna go Vivo City… And am planning to have a very good dinner tonite * heehee *

Mostly I wanna buy things from SG Airport – the duty-free stuff * heehee * and Charles&Keith stuff! * muahahaha * My bank account is so gonna be empty this month * :P *

No comments: