Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cute Cousins

During the recent (okay, not so recent by now :P just realized it’s actually a month ago – gosh, how time flew!) CNY, had a family gathering (maternal side) at one of my cousin Sis’ new crib.

It is located along Jalan Kuching in KL, a new condominium site. I must say that it is impressive. Yeah, it’s brand new, so what can be less impressive rite? I really like how the management planned the facilities about and admit that the housing area is very beautifully planned – gave a classy feel to the condo. Located on the 12th floor, it has a cool verandah which overlooks KLCC, KL tower – all KL skyscrapers. It’s the perfect cocoon for fat night owls like me to watch the stars…

Like the pool area a lot – mainly cos they have the infinity pool * :P * A very small pool actually, but it gave a superb view. And it has shady trees, comfy lounge chairs where you can group up and chat the hours away – which we did, siap dengan makanan macam picnic pulak * LOL *



Such A cool pool - with the view!

Having young cousins around – okay, I am not sure of our “relationship” as they are actually my cousins’ children – yes, I am that old. * :P * Some of them are really cute, some, too devilish for my toleration * :P *

This sexy young man is my cousin, Victor. When he was a baby, he looked suspiciously like my son – I can pass telling people that he is mine * LOL * I hereby post a sexy, half naked male to feast on * :P *

Yeah, baby - Male in RED trunk! * LOL * How's that SP? You likey? * :P *


This cutie here was jealous – he was standing next to me, but I only took Victor’s pic * LOL * So, I have to take his picture too. You know what is so cute about him? He even asked to check out the picture – must get his approval fisrt, if not nice must take another one! Children nowadays… * LOL *


I like this shot a lot. I called him out to take a picture as he looked so cute glistening in pool water, and sweetie him reluctantly flashed me a smile * LOL *

No comments: