Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bubur cha-cha

Will blog about my Pangkor Trip as soon as I am done with all the backlog entries * :P * Sorry guys, memang banyak sangat backlog - I know, my apologies...

I got my brand new laptop today!!! For my mobile office * heehee * And my kind colleague actually put the big box on my desk, complete with the keyboard and the docking for my workdesk - so I was like an excited kid on Christmas morning opening my present! * LOL * Took a pic of the box - maybe will put it up later. Really like my new desktop keyboard - its the "silent" kind, unlike the one I am using now - i think people from 4 cubicles away can hear me typing furiously * :P * Unfortunately, as my bad luck history with tech gadget goes, there's fault with it - apparently something not right as the display seems a lil blurry. Only 2 hours into "caressing" it, there he goes to the IT department to get a "fix" * sigh... *

Alright - back to my topic for today. It was rather some time ago, back during December 2007 with W@i during her trip back.

There's this stall in SgWang rooftop which sells porridge, tong-sui and finger food - mostly Chinese snack / delicacies. Always wanted to try it but never did as it is always lunch hour by the time we arrive in KL. So this time, tried it and yeah, its rather good.


Price wise its economical, portion wise is good. Presentation - not bad, quality - alright, taste - good.



My bowl of pei-taan-saau-yuk porridge. Good consistency - I dislike watery kind. There wasnt yau-char-kwei, you must place an additional order for it.


Bubur Cha-cha! Good quantity of faan-shu given, FYI, i dont like the keladi * :P * Soup consistency is good, again, I hate watery soup.

A nice place to have a break after the tiring bargain hunting * :P *

No comments: