Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Book Prize Award

With my Book Prize Award book vouchers (if you can remember, I got that during my convo), I went on a book-shopping-spree! * LOL *

Had a really fun time - the joy of piling up my basket with book after book which I fancy, without have to worry about the prize, and best yet, of how much I have to pay * LOL *

The funny part was, I were so caught up cruising from aisle to aisle while piling up book after book, I guess I must have looked pretty “wild” in my spree, the MPH guy can’t help but walk to me with a basket in hand and ask if I would like him to hold the basket for me * LOL * Oh yeah – I was having that much fun * :P *

My stack of new books! Ahh... How I lurve the smell of new pages...

I lost the pictures of the other books I bought - damnit! In total, I got 20 books! * muahahahaha * Oh well, biarla, I malas mau take the pics again cos I already arrange them nicely at my bookcase * :P *
But memang very gembira - am glad I got the award * wink * If only I can do this more often * :P *

No comments: