Sunday, March 09, 2008

Vivo

Tried this pizza place at TheCurve where it advertise how it is serving the American ( or was it Italian? I know Pizza originated form Italians, but this shop's motto somehow I think is American if I have not mistaken... anyway...) way of pizza. In we go but they is no American nor Italian feel to it - from the decor to food to the way the staff serviced you, nope - nothing that represents those culture.

The one thing which surprises me was how "asian" their menu looks like. Forgive me if I get this wring - dunno who copy who la har, but their menu suspiciously reminds me of those from CharChanTeng or thos Chinese Cafes, with its list of colourful drinks and all. You gotta see it to get what I am trying to say.

Foodwise, it is, well, up to the pricing standards. Bearable taste, with nothing to their boast of American or Italian quality. Presentation was not bad though.


I am truly disappointed with my drink! It owns a very impressive name - Caribbean lemonade - but it is presented... Well, you judge for yourself. For something which costs more than rm5, to be placed in a presentation like this, I nearly thought the waiter brought me the wrong drink.



Appetizer - seafood platter. There's scallop leh! * LOL * No, the round tingy wasn't calamari, but onion rings * LOL *


Lasagna - nothing, it didnt leave any impressions upon me - just try not to order it, not worth trying despite it looked good on the menu.


The mini pizza - Mushrooms! Lots of them! * hehehe * This was okay, though the mushrooms tasted a bit bitter...

Rate : Food 5 /10 Service 5.5 /10 Price 6.5 /10 Ambience 4 /10

No comments: