Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 Xmas Eve at Alexis

** Delayed Post **

To answer to SP's comment, me no celeb Xmas on 2009, but had a Xmas eve + CC's surprise birthday dinner. Count ar? * =P *

CC's invite note have a clause - girls, dress to the nines! * LOL * Tensionnya for fatty meow nih...

I was trying me best to inject some Xmas feel to the night - hence I dig out my big ass, hot pink ribbon headband. Well, to look like a Xmas present * hahaha *


Apa macam SP? Take this picture to validate that it was indeed Xmas * =P *


Me and Bday gal

Her beautiful "cake". I deliberately make a dramatic face to spoil her picture * hahaha *


Partners in crime for most of the gila shopping trips!
* LOL *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

LOL! PQ, u memang 'gwai' (obedient)...heheh dai seekkkk!!!

u looked good,woman! so is the rest of your gang!:-)

Happy belated bday, bday gal!