Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pretty Lil Purse

I found this at those Flea Market at the Curve.

They cleverly uses this magnet board to post up all these cute lil purse. In which you can use it for your camera, phone, Ipod, etc.

You may have guessed by now that I am attracted by lovely things. My tracks were stopped and I was mesmerised with the concept as well as pretty designs.

The guy was friendly too. He was telling me how HE SEW ALL OF THEM HIMSELF.

Yup, I stupidly repeated the sentence, " You SEW all these?"

* LOL *

He even sew some of those tops on sale at his stall. He must be some guy studying fashion design or something as his craftship was good. Looks like one * =P *

** SP , FYI, he is NOT cute. So dont go thinking I buy cos he lengchai ** =P **

He even mention that he is always around, and apologise that he couldnt manage to get his printed bags on time and hafta give me those normal plastic bags.

Of course I must buy - support his talent and fellow crafter! * LOL * It was a pretty lil thing - not too bad at rm 18-20 each depending on the design.


He even have his own label set-up.

Am thinking that WL might like this. The flap is made from velcro hence it makes opening and closing the purse easy.

How? WL like? If yes I go get one for you, hehe...

1 comment:

WL said...

too girlish...... uh oh... ru sure it's not an excuse for u make another visit to the charming crafter?