Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hippo Box - not secured

** Delayed Entry **

Receiving the news that Clarins products will naik harga by 2010 spurred me and CC to stock up before the year ends.

** We found out later that its a 5% price hike, to standardise the price with East Malaysia **

For now, I am hooked on Clarins skincare as this is one in many years which actually show results in my muka babi. After using it, many complimented that my skin improved and some even said I GLOWED * muahahaha *

Indeed I notice that my skin is less prone to congestion as well less dehydrated. Lurve the smell as well and its not those oily, sticky texture which I simply despise.

Though it might be a lil pricey, but to meow, what matters is that it works. o point buying something cheaper by 20 - 40% but it does not work.

I have nothing against cheaper products - being a product junkie, I welcome any at all prices as long as it smells good and works * wink wink *

But then again, like what M says - my muka babi memang hard to find products which suits * LOL *

If you are looking for new skincare and dont mind spending a bit more, do try this brand. So far, many around me tried and tested and do agree that they are effective.


To our excitement, they still carry their mini sets priced rm68-78. Me wanting to get those travel sets for my upcoming trip, this came at the right time.

And they came in cute lil boxes like this;



They also have one in a Hippo character - but I dont really need the items in that set. Sorry SP, I did thought of getting that for you...

How WL? Post this due to your request for more products review * heehee * and also I think u will like the bunny box...




2 comments:

WL said...

heehee.. the box is indeed cute! and it suits u too... the bunny must be heow also... sigh... spot the flower headband.... :PpPpPp

Anonymous said...

PQ, the h0ney bunny suits u well. Hau dou sei! =p

SP