Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Craft Log 1


I memang dah lama tak flex my fingers and sizzle my brain with my crafty side. ** Before SP tanya again ** =P **


Decided to do a lil something to my nice team of colleagues for Xmas, I decided to add a lil personal touch to it by having these handmade...



Well, it's not that much need of work, this was more of an assembling project. Just get the materials and put them together.


One of my colleague say she wanna sell it off and see how much it worth and we can set up a stall next Xmas * LOL *

That is one compliment that made my effort worthwhile - knowing the recipient appreciates my effort and the extra touch.

1 comment:

WL said...

nice! all the decorative items are so cute ㅋㅋ
and props for doing so many posts at once hehe.. keep it up yo! hehe