Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ho Ho Steamboat

Have I mentioned here before that I lurve to steamboat? * heehee *

I found my kaki steamboat now - CC likes it too! We can do it like 2-3 times a week & not get bored! * LOL *

She intro me to this Ho Ho Steamboat - we went to the one at Jalan Ipoh, KL. Not those eat-all-you-can type, this is a less damaging to you diet as they come by portions. Rm15.90 per stomach, not inclusive of drinks and any add ons. Yeah, those eat-all-you-can is more worth it with a few ringgits more, but sometimes, you just cant eat that much. Or to contain yourself from eating that much!

We like to sit there and yak yak while the pot boils away. We can sit there for like 3 hours plus just talk talk, eat and drink chinese tea * heehee * Its not very crowded over the weekdays so we like to go there after work.





Me likey their fried dumplings - very nice but at a hefty rm1 per piece... Non-halal dumplings, but very well seasoned and crispy - a must try!



This is for 2 person.

I like also how their fish ball is not those "fake", processed one sold in hypermarkets and most steamboat place. Their soup base is good too.

Any steamboat addicts out there wanna join me? * =P *

No comments: