Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 1st Musical Box

I FINALLY GOT ONE!!! YAY!!!

I have always want a musical box. Have always hope that I can get one from that special someone but unfortunately all my ex BFs either do not know of this or just never thought to get me one or just could find one which is pretty and with "the" song.

Oh well... fate it is, I guess.

I wish I can have on of every magical song I lurve.
It is always a challenge - either the box is not pretty or the song is not right. I shall not give up till I find " it ".

A belated Xmas present caught me by surprise last week. A total surprise.



A carousel musical box!!!

This is a perfect combination - I lurve carousels and this is one musical box with one of the songs I likey!!! The 1st for my collection.




He pointed out that it has ribbons - one of my favorites!

As well as the roses - ahahahaha...

Thanks, M - for the details you observed and remembering. And being a sneaky cat for bluffing me to believe it was a Mickey Headband * LOL *

Definitely ending my 2009 with a happy happy note * =) *


No comments: