Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Xmas Indulgence

As my tradition every year, I will get myself a Xmas present for myself every year. Well, no one buy me Xmas present ma... * =P *

This year, I indulged myself during the Loccitane Members Sale

* muahahahahaha *

Hell yeah, please dont ask me how much I spent, all I can comment is a ridiculously high amount on things like these which is prolly more than my monthly car installment * blush *

But hey, a single meow like myself deserves some pampering since I am spending lonely Xmas * wink wink * C - dont pecah my tembelang ar!!!

But then again, I am happy - that is what matters right? If I dont have a man, at least I have presentable skin and smell - or so I thought of myself
* muahahaha * =P *



Yes, SP, there are more things in the boxes. I purposely get them to wrap all up as gifts so I can unwrap them at home.

Hey - it is indeed MY Xmas presents what! * =P *

I am sure overindulgence will kill this meow if not curiosity...


1 comment:

WL said...

hey.. show lah one by one.. with item description n review.. Heehee... or is there too many.. ㅎㅎreally curious though as to how much u've spent.. :p