Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY 2007

* blast of fire crackers welcomes you *

GONG XI GONG XI!
May the year of the piggies oink-oinks at you lots of fun, pot-bellies of happiness, porks of good health, fats of good fortune and trotters you love by the truckful!

My mum's pretty pussy willows! To me, there will be no cheer in CNY if this is not present!

My favorite among all CNY decorations! What to do, you all already know how much I like furry stuff! * :P *


The sweet n mesmerizing bee comb crackers! I lurvee it! These were made by my neighbour who is a fantastic cook from Penang! Yum-yum!


And this is what I look forward to every CNY - my neighbour's OMG pineapple tarts! Sedap till you can not sedap anymore! It simply melts in your mouth and *argh!!!* just orgasmic! I am a die-hard pineapple tart fan and this, send me to pineapple tart heaven everytime! * heehee *

All the best to all of you! I lurve each and everyone of ya! Gong Xi!

No comments: