Thursday, February 08, 2007

My pretty favorite!

I M-U-S-T cam-whore this beauty!


So pweeetty!!! 6 scoops of sinful indulgence! I just cannot resist ice-creams, what more Haagen Daz's! What a sight to behold! Priced at rm23.90++, its a feast for your sight, emotionally and tastebuds! Of course, you are paying rm23.90++ to destroy your bosy with these devils disguised in sugar and cream!

I have it at almost every possible angle! It was impressively well presented to the dot!
A close-up view...

Left-Side view ... see the slice of apple?


Facing-me view * :p * OMG, salivating already...

Bird's eye view. If only I can have it every meal every day! I would die a happy diabetic then!

Another close up shot - just couldnt resist!



I jus lurve how detailed the presentation was! See! Tiny heart shapes surround the basket of joy! But the butterscotch was too sweet though, especially when the ice-creams and waffle basket was sweet liao.

Definitely a very "sweet" early Valentine's Day treat of mine! * swoon! *

No comments: