Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007 - Part 1

I know I've been ranting about how busy I was for my past few entries - and well, I still am * :P * Prolly till after CNY... One of the agenda on my tight schedule was to prepare for my club's Valentine's Marketing Day. I tried my luck to sell bear-bouquets and to my joy - EACH AND EVERY DAMNED ONE SOLD OFF! * Yippee-yippee-Ya-ya!!! * Made a small profit as well!!! I didnt really mark up the price high as my target customers are students - somemore students in my Uni not generally very receptive to events organized by students... But I am glad that I sold off everything, as some of my friends had to lug their 'stocks' home...


I made these - and I wanna record it down as part of my "craft-portfolio" * :P *


Pink Bunny bouquet! This is one very hot item! I mean H-O-T!!! All of them got sold out in the 1st hour I displayed it out!

Teddy bouquet - this one barely made it to the stall - my friend grabbed it the minute I took it out from my car! Anyway, I made only ONE as the shop left only one in stock...


Loyal Mousey bouquet - not so popular, prolly because many prefer the Couple Mousey more - but I sold off all anyway! * heehee *


Couple Mousey - this is the 2nd most popular item!

Lollipop bouquet! The one which received the most compliments - but people prefer to buy bears here ... I think it is the prettiest of all my creations, but maybe if I make a bigger bouquet with more lollipops will have more demand - but all jual habis! * heehee *

If I give you this, will you give me hug + kiss? * :P *


I am really glad that all sold out ... At least now I know that my creations is marketable! * heehee * Meaning if I really venture into this line of business, wont 100% bankrupt! * :P * Who wanna get similar stuff can order from me la! I give you good price! * hehehe * Now I know why people charge so expensive for these kinda stuffs - cos to make it in big quantities takes up a lot of time and consumes a lot of energy - definitely suitable only for those who has a passion such things ...

No comments: