Thursday, February 08, 2007

Diva is in town!

I dunno why the start of year 2007 is so busy for me... I guess it will continue till after CNY... Being so occupied is good as time passes by more quickly and you felt as if you have been very productive - but I need more hours in a day!!! Working way up till dawn is no good solution as I feel lethargic the next morning and yet - work is still piling up to my neck!

I have not been to OneUtama for the past month (or have it been monthS???) and when I went there to teman my bro shop for his CNY clothes, I shrieked ecstastically when I saw Diva opened their chain there! O-M-G!!! We usually come across one pitiful rack at Miss Selfridge or TopShop of Diva merchandise and now - the whole damn shop!


* Yippee-yippee-ya-ya! *



Surprisingly, its not as expensive as I perceived it would be AND they were having some promotional items on sale! * howling... * Yay! I'm sure WL would be happy too - but there goes our plan to open a Diva franchise in Malaysia now...


I got this pair at rm12!!! The original price was rm46 * heehee * It may look a lil too OTT, but I think it will serve well for formal dinners and functions!

And I saw this ring I just can NOT resist! The urge for ownership was so damn strong!!! * :P * I dont usually wear rings, what more to buy them but this one, I knew I must have it the moment I lay my eyes on it;

* Ta-daa! * A butterfly ring! Priced at rm23, I thought it was a good price as the ring seems to be off good quality and a very bling rhinestone in the middle!



A lil of a big-ass ring but I just lurrrrveee it! So happy ler me!!! I like some of the necklaces there too... My birthday is still a long way afar... * :P * Maybe I get some for Valentine's? * hoping * praying hard...* wink *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bought some stuffs from Divas 2! =) bought few earrings with 50% discount! haha.. btw, reli miss hanging out with you! =) *hugz*