Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fresh Flowers Bouquet

My attempt at wrapping fresh flower bouquet! * heehee *

It was actually meant for my aunt, cos she just went through a major surgery lately. My mum announced last minute that she wanna cancel the visit as she is busy for today and the following few days... * :( * So i changed my initial design in mind and came up with a totally different concept and color scheme to present it to my SP-dearest.

I seriously dont know why I like to do crafty stuff. Its damaging to my hands, even more to nails, when I like to keep my nails and paint them color-color * :) * Maybe I enjoy tweaking my creative side, or cos I very "mou-liu" with much time to waste. Some may view this 'hobby' as waste of time and $$$ but somehow, I find it enriching to my soul. Being the perfectionist in me, this activity of being able to make things allows me to input the details exactly as I wanted. Most importantly, it made me feel happy and well, content. Yeah, another silly side of the very gila-PQ...


Bright gerberas (they were actually in orange, but appeared red here) in pink and red color scheme! * hehehe *

Up close view. I like gerberas because they look oh-so-happy! Like sunflowers!


I hope SP likes my modest bouquet leh... Didnt have much materials to work with... I love fresh flowers! I can work with them anytime! Better yet if i can just have them with me all the time!! * hehehe * Must practice more! Who wanna buy flower bouquets can order from me! I give discount! * heehee *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! i lurveeeeeee it!!