Saturday, April 21, 2007

More Flower Arrangements

Apparently those flower arrangements I did wasnt the only ones. My mum wanted me to change A-L-L the plastic flower arrangements * pengsan * Well, just a lil update on more of my "works" as a record * heehee * This time, I hafta squeeze my creativity brain more as I had to make do with the available flowers - reuse wor, since they are still in pretty ok shape. It was one hell.. * erm... * goodness time of challenging my piggie brain * :P *

These, I actually did about 20 or more of them as they are used to gather around the food of the Buddha image. Yup, each pot hafta individually made then arrange at the altar in a row. Hebat anot? All in one afternoon, each individually arranged by my babi hands...




This one is the only one in red - dont ask me why, I tak tau, but I buat only la...


I kinda like the color of the flowers - bright red. It appeals to me because it radiated warmth and joy, do you think so too?

Two of the large pots to flank the Buddha image. Some of the flowers are new but 75% use back the old plants... Nice anot? Hafta go with the lily/lotus theme as that was what the previous one was * :p *



I find myself very happy doing the task... I guess I enjoy doing these kind of stuff... The only con so far, is that all these work is damaging to my hands! Must load up on my handcreams! * :P *


If one day I can be a rich tai-tai, I would certainly be a florist and spend all my time doing all my craft stuff * heehee * Wish me luck ya! * wink *

No comments: