Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Good Samaritan

My 1st sis lost her handbag last Saturday. With it lost equates with the loss of handphone, purse with all her personal identitification cards - the likes.

Obviously she felt devastated as this is the 3rd or 4th time she hafta lodge a police report regarding her lost of her MyKad, and of course, the $$$ needed to replace her handphone and stuff. I guess Lady Luck and Mr Kindness is definitely laughing at her as she encountered the best samaritan I've heard for the past few years.

This man, found her handbag and returned it to her - right to our home's doorstep! And with everything intact! Not even a single ringgit was missing!

Ini memang manusia yang sangat baik. Sampai dia sanggup menghantar beg itu ke rumah tuan punya. Tambahan pula, dia tidak mengharapkan apa-apa ganjaran.

I am absolutely wowed by this fella with his kindness. May him be blessed with lots of good luck and kindness! My sis was so grateful, she is sending him a hamper to his office ( he gave her his name card) as a show of gratitude...

This is one hell of act all of us should observe. I truly understand how it felt for one to lost their belongings and the one who 'found' it dont bother to return it and better yet, pocket it. I know many of whom will pocket whatever they 'found'.

This incident shines a ray of hope to my bleak faith in humans - that there still are kind people out there -despite a minimal amount of them ...

No comments: