Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decanter Damansara Heights

Food Food Food!



Went over to this place for long - lunch one of those Fridays. Food here is okay saje, but a rather nice place to sit chat for a long lunch break. And I like how its not difficult to get a parking space here compared to many other places on Friday noon * =P *



The ice-blended Coffee which tasted like ice blended - no coffee taste at all - dah kena cheated...


My Lamb Dish - Ok saje - Nice presentation though...


My colleague's special chic soup - like the layer of pastry on top and the classic cockadoo bowl


Oh - this dessert is rather good. Banana Pancake in Caramel Syrup - something Pam would like. I try avoid ordering food with Banana in it as I dont really like bananas ( I know you dont believe, SP, but i memang tak suka makan pisang wan =P ), but this pancake is good. Like that it is warmed by the caramel sauce, though the sauce might be a lil too sweet, but it complements well with the whipped cream. A must try I say - a very nice make-up for a basic, local banana pancake...


No comments: