Monday, May 12, 2008

Same Reactions

Seriously - I am amazed at myself at times.


Recently, I compiled these to put at my workdesk - an attempt to personalize my slave-area. To my surprise, it generated plenty of unwanted comments.


People who walked past or stopped at my desk cant help but to gasp out the same comment over and over again;

"OMG - you look so different! Why you never make-up to work like you did in the photos? Make-up la, look nicer to work"

Every single one of them gave the same response! In a way I feel that those are compliments as it appears that my make-up skill worth my effort, but on the other hand, it also means that I dont look presentable without cosmetics! It was just that I as having a tough, busy period at work ma, not that I deliberately look horrible mer...


Oh dear! Enough to be said to look like a zombie - these comments does not help the situation any how. * sigh... * Enough said, I shall try my best to look "presentable" to work...

No comments: