Monday, May 12, 2008

Empty Headed Me

OMG OMG OMG! I think I am in dire need to get some supplement to nourish my brain!

I realised that I had just accidentally deleted my folder containing pics of food I have yet to blog! I had these few more delayed blog entries, with the pictures stored in this folder - and now it is gone!!! * gasp!!! *

Sorry SP, I guess will have to see if I ever revisit those makan places again to capture the pictures to share with you...

Dang! I am seriously having some issues with my memory as well as my brain's capability to function well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh retrieve from your recycle bin?

delete from where? memang can korek back wan if wan.. jgn malas tak update blog.. kekekekke

memang kadang kala mulut org sgt celupar.. tak kira muka atau cupcake dia org pun mau komplain.. sighz.. this type of ppl memang hopeless..

anyways, how are you?

SP Kat sini btw

Adzrul Ariff said...

hi pq! i've just started my new blog, come visit ya! :) Sorry to hear about the food photos gone.

Anonymous said...

hey hey...empty headed sampai dun 1 2 update blog? =p