Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pasta Zanmai

A food entry to entice my overseas friends * =P *

There’s this new Pasta Zanmai restaurant opened in OneUtama. It’s a fusion Jap place, integrating Jap pasta with the norm Jap food. A refreshing choice for many, definitely a place to be when one is in the mood for something basic but with a twist in its flavor.

Price wise is alright, competitive prices for this range of Jap restaurants. I do like their range of desserts, very tempting presentations – a must try during my next trip, did not order any desserts that time as I couldn’t stomach more food * heehee *

I can not resist and must take pics of their pottery. I know WL would like their pots and all * =P * And they have those Jap food stuff mini mart at the frontal of their shop - will be Jap snacks haven for WL... So this is for my daughter…


The tea pot n cups...

Our serving plate - reminds me of WL so much - so her type * =P *


My Potato Gratin - Like it, very creamy, and it has chunks of potatoes in it.


My Squid Goreng yg tak macam sotong - this is bad - too salty and too dry - seem overcooked. Please avoid this at all costs if you happen to be there...

But this is a good place to hang out for a long chatty lunch. Cozy environment, pretty desserts! * wink * wink *

Rate : Food 6.5 /10 Service 6 /10 Ambience 7 /10 Price 6.5 /10

No comments: