Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nasi Daun Pisang USJ 9

I simply lurve to go visit restaurants offering banana leaf rice - lurve to pig out on the fabulous platter of food served on a piece of fresh, green leaf. Yes, I have this thing that I only eat on a pretty, hole-less, green leaf * =P * Ask anyone who ate this with me, I have QC check on my leaf before allowing them to serve my food on it * =P *

The one I like most so far was the one used to be on the same row with Taipan's Resipi Rahsia - too bad they have relocated / close of business. So far, that is the best I tasted.

Anyway, there's this new place in USJ 9, so adventurous us will check it out, especially one that sells banana leaf rice * heehee * It turned out to be ok jer - nothing much to talk about. Not that good actually. Hence I shall not talk much about it * Lappie batt low anyway * =P *


My papadam covered rice - I likey to have lotsa papadam pieces on my curry+dhall soaked rice... * heehee * See how kedekut they were with the side veges...


Fried fish and chicken - the fish gila small, just a baby... But i like how even on plates they line with banana leaves...


Chicken Masala and Rassam - Nothing good nor special with the taste - the chicken masala was a lil too dry for my liking...

I think I will still be loyal to my "abang-abang" at the banana leaf rice restaurant in Taipan - the one opposite Kedai Buku Besar though not as good as the one i mentioned earlier, but are quite good oso la - they all know me by heart now as I am such a frequent customer. The "Abang Besar" even took care to look for the freshest, biggest, greenest banana leaf for me each time I visit! * Or prolly cos thinks I menyampah, banyak comment so just give me one that would shut me up * =P *

No comments: