Thursday, September 04, 2008

Awed...

Yes, I think I am easily awed * =P *

Received another sweet gesture recently - something / a quality in man I find very charming and lurve... Being the die-hard romantic, what more can you expect from me besides being a dazed damsel who swoon at the little things people might ignore... * =P *

It happened at Coffee Bean on a work night out with colleague to take some discussion offline. Being the indecisive Libran in me, I have tough time making my selection at times (well, I need to WEIGH my choices wat!).

While selecting a cake for dessert, I politely invited others to place their order, cos secretly I do not wanna reveal that I am buying time to make a decision * =P *

My devastatingly cute dimples, WK, noticed that I have not decided and asked me why. I told him about my inborn indeciveness * =P * and he did and said the most impressive sentence a weak mortal like me could not help but go ga-ga,


" Its okay, I will choose for you so you dont have to decide. "



* swoon!!! * To an indecisive person, that is awesomely impressive and sweet.


Hell yeah I like a man who can take charge! * LOLOLOLOL *


* SP must be laughing off her ass and rolling her eyes real hard * hahahahaha * Apa macam SP? Like all my sweety male colleagues? * =P *

No comments: