Monday, September 01, 2008

Stroopwafels

I lurve Stroopwafels...

My very sweet Global team over at the Hague sent these over to me - such a pleasant surprise. Many many thanks, hugs and kisses over to my sweeties! The collegue who brought them over commented, " I received an EMERGENCY email on Friday, detailing that I hand these over to you when I am in KL." * LOL *

Stroopwafels is one of the popular local specialties over in Holland. It is actually 2 pieces of this wafel stuck together with really thick caramel. * Yummy! *

Had my first taste earlier this year when a colleague brought some back as souvenirs. And it was love at 1st bite!


Thanks to my sweeties, I get to sink my teeth into them again. Definitely a fav in my list of yummy food! And such lovely box it came in.

No comments: