Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Birthday SP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SP-DEAREST!


Yes, this post came a few days late, somehow it rains everytime I wanna go online to post this * =P * But I know you prefer me personally hence I call you instead * wink * wink *




Would like to bake you a cake, but with the distance and my lack of practice lately, I guess it would be better to give you an image of me working hard at baking you one * =P *



I wish my dearest cheemui a big congratulations for hitting another milestone of life - adding another trail of fun, happiness and experience to your colourful life.

With no doubt you can be assured that you have my sincere well wishes and blessings in the best of everything there are in life for you.

With no doubt too you have my love, hugs and kisses that I can and cannot give.


With no doubt too I will not make you worry and will take care of myself here.


Thanks for your sincere friendship, the endless laughter you brought and most of all - the heartfelt love I know you sincerely care for me.

Have a fantastic birthday, my Cheemui!


1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

Thank you very much! *hugs*

See you soon!