Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Burfday W@i Darling!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!


May you have a fun-fun-fun time on your birthday surrounded with lots of lurve, good food and sexy men! * LOL *



My darling W@i deserves the best hugs and kisses from me - be assured that I lurve ya lotS!

May you be blessed and angels guard you at all times wherever you are...


May laughter, love and happiness be the essence of you life, tailing you all the time...

May peace and courage be with you when life's road gets bumpy, you always have me shining your way, walking through it with you ...


Thanks for all the joy, laughter, advice and lurve... I appreciate every single one, even the tiniest bit that you may not notice. Your sincerity are deeply felt and cherished. * hugs * Miss ya lots here!


Happy birthday, Chee-mui! I know you will have a fantastic one * wink *

No comments: