Saturday, September 27, 2008

Buka Puasa with the LT & Family

With bulan Ramadhan, we recently had a buka puasa gathering at Le Meridian with the LTs & their immediate family.

Both J and myself are the miserable lot of the night as we were both the ONLY single peeps there! Surrounded with lots of lovely families, we brave through it by having fun with the other single peeps there - the children! * LOL *




SW's darlings... People thinks SW and I look alike, hence she suggests me to take a pic with her darlings and see if can pass anot telling people they are mine * LOL * What you guys think? Besides commenting me looking old enough to be people's Mummy la....

J with Rubi's darling - I threaten to post this on the internet claiming the child is hers if she ever pisses me to spoil her chance of getting that prince Charming * =P* muahahaha! *



And I simply lurve these boys - Kak A's darling (boy in red shirt) and N's pretty boy with thick curly lashes. He was so cute that he used chopsticks to be his "antenna" * LOL *

Had fun with these cuties, sending warmth to my aching heart that love still exists when you look at the right direction...

No comments: