Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Enough Abortions Already

What the hell is happening to the people around me?

For the past few months, I've been bombarded with the *cheng cheng cheng* "news" that some of the people I knew somehow had an abortion before. Please, help me locate my jaw... somewhere...

Last night, another "news" that a friend of mine is pregnant. She SMS-ed me to ask WHERE can she get an abortion... In the middle of the night some more. WTF? Er... in this case... yeah - its the fu@% that causes it :P

She asked for my help. Should I? The condition she currently in all pointed to the need to abort the child. Both her and her jerk of a BF ( Pardon me, I dont call him a jerk bcos he gotten her preggers - but he MEMANG the worst BF I've ever known ) came from slightly below average family and are both studying. Both came from different races and to make matters more complicated, one of them is a Malay. Apparently the choice of 'sharing' the news with families are a total No-No and abortion is the only solution.

What rocked my world was - I actually accompanied her to the consultation and saw the foetus in her womb... OMG... And to know she actually going to abort he/she... breaks my heart... All these years, I am someone who are not against abortion, but this one time, I dont want her to do it - though the circumstances call for it... Maybe because I actually saw the foetus... And it is big enough to look like a human adi... *tsk*wipes tears*Sniff* If its still a blob of congualated blood I can accept but this...

By the end of the day, its not my call for the decision. All I can do is to help her through this ordeal. I've heard enough abortion stories, and now, have to indirectly participate in it... Thank God that none of my cheemuis - yet- have such problems, or I'll really go crazy with worries.

Seriously, I hope that I hear no one - at least those around me - will have to go through this. I pray hard and shares my merits with all hoping that this abortion will be the last...

No comments: