Monday, May 22, 2006

Shopping Week!

Muahahahahar....! I am officially broke this month! And partially for the next :P

Yep, I did nothing other then shop-eat-shop-eat-shop for the past week :P There seems to be sale almost everywhere - why ar? At this time of the year wor? Not even time for mid-year sale... Hmmnn... And I couldnt seem to control ... erm, my wallet :P So many things at bargain while me having such low capital... ai... But it was fun nontheless. Retail therapy maybe? Or plain blurred judgments? But, hey, I need those shoes!

Here's my loot from the 'reckless' week, heehee :

Pumps for those freezing hours at Uni's library aka freezer. 50% off leh!


Pumps for my future interviews during job hunting :P Yeah, a lil early for that but, hellooo? Preparation mar... Keke... And the main reason of buying this fur-fur pair was due to the reason I had been lusting over them for quite some time but mmn ser tuck buy till now - 50% off! Yippie-yippie-ya-ya!


My 1st batteries operated eyelash curler *blush*

Impulse purchase of these earrings. Cheap-mah *wink*

My fav romance novel. And the book I had been eyeing for quite some time liao. @ 25% off! OI! MPH not always got sale ok? :P

Yep, TheKedaiBadan is having SALE! Got these at 50% off! ROTL

My new pair of sunnies!

I also bought a yellow top at 50% off... That pic seems to be too blurry hence its absence.

So you see... Almost all of them is at 50% off... How could a lowly mortal like me resist the temptation? *blink*blink*blink* OK, ok, I admit-lah... I am a partial shopaholic. Happy? :P

Gone are the orgasms of retail sapu-ing. Now, is the tide of consequences. Time to ikat perut...

No comments: