Monday, May 15, 2006

Food Blog


















Yup, finally my new hp joined me in my life journey...keke... This means there will be more pics for you guys to sakit mata from now on :P Will have to bersabar with the blurry pics now till i gets my digi cam ya! *wink* Yup, my purchase was sealed at SgWang and, yes, the guy who sold it to me is cute! Muahahahahahahahahahar...! The guy in the stall next to his is even more *gasp* lets just say - sooooo the type i lust over... :P Yeah, WL nearly have to use her teeth and claws to drag me away... :P Well worth my onehour-trafficjam-drive there... kekeke...



Ok, my virgin food-blog :P Hopefully there'll be many more on the way! After the purchase, the blood-deprived-turned-high-blood-pressure-me ( Just donated blood in conjuction with WesakDay and after salivating over those cute hp sales people :P ) staggered my way to the rooftop floor for dinner. We, the 3 pigs ( WL, Pammie and Me ) decided to try out the Jap place there. The piggies in us took the BBQ Buffet which is RM28.80++. Quite a bargain la as it includes the sushi on the kaiten-belt ( in this case, its a train running on railways with plates of sushi on its trailers ), ramen, soba, teriyaki and many more in a listed menu. Didnt take many pics as my hp batt was low.

* Drool - SP - drool for not joining us last weekend :P *

I do not highly recommend it though. Well, the food was so-so. Like I quoted it that day - Pirated Version of Jap food. They look like Jap food, but tasted oh-so-different. Its like they substituted the ingredients with local ones. Even the shoyu sauce tastes like the ordinary kitchen light soysauce. Pammie said that even the wasabi didnt taste hot too.

What I like though, was the teriyaki beef, agedashi tofu, the oysters and the sashimi.

The ambiance was not bad. The booths were comfy and provided some privacy. Hey! Pigs like me needed some privacy while pigging out - just in case a handsome guy sauntered past and saw my pig-feasting-face :P The staffs were nice and patient while answering to our numerous orders again and again...hehehe...

Overall, shall give it a 5/10 la. Heehee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jahat la....takda tah pau sum 4me!! bleks...always seduce me with good food...bleks.... so, when will be our starhill 100bucks buffet? ngek ngek ngek...here i come jongoba (not sure of the name)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Food wasn't that great, however we still pigged-out! (Eeeps.. Gluttons).. At least, we enjoyed the agedashi 'taufooo'..., no? :-)