Friday, August 25, 2006

Henna Experiment - Success!

Yay-yay! Can liao! I can draw henna for myself liao! *woohoo!*

For those of you who tengah blur and dunno what the heck I'm celebrating, FYI, henna is a type of traditional dye widely used by Indians and some say Malays too. It can be used to dye one's hair the traditional way - no thanks, give me a box of Loreal hairdye anytime! :P Henna is usually used to temporary tattoo your skin (will fade off within 5-7days) - sort of like the "inai" the Malays use and it comes in 2 colors - black and orange. Apparently the black one is harder to find [ I searched high and low tapi tak jumpa jugak ] and a lil more expensive. Traditionally, it is used by brides on their wedding to decorate their lovely hands and feet, but in this era of modernization, its available for all whenever they fatt-hau wanna apply ler... :P

AND... in conjunction of my beloved [ I sayang, cinta, love, ngoi sama lu... Geli anot? *muahahahar* ] chee mui, SP's birthday, she want me to show some skin during her birthday celebration. Ok-lor... I show you a piece of my thigh, where privilege few get to view... *ngek*ngek*ngek* Nah....



*Muahahahahahar!* Suka anot? :P

The henna powder is actually very, very cheap. The hassle is mixing the paste, but one can get pre-made ones nowadays at a lil higher cost, and the part where one hafta DRAW the motifs / designs... Am learning how to emulate the designs, heehee. So, anyone wants one? I'll gladly service for free! :P


* And just cannot resist to post this pic, another cactus tua in my house * :P * berbunga and this time 3 at one shot! Saam hei lamm mun! hehehe...

No comments: