Monday, August 07, 2006

Texture of Lust

People always said that men get turned on looking while women aroused by touch. I wasnt a believer as I felt that women too get aroused by looking :P Any female out there agrees with me? But when I gotten a taste - er... a feel of the texture of lust, man, I am enlightened!

A personal trainer was assigned to me for a free 2 sessions upon registration - sort of to lure you into subscribing the PT programmes, which costs - you dont wanna know. My this trainer was very friendly and he would come over to have a short chat whenever we bumped into each other in gym. He's cute with a good, muscular build though disappointingly a lil short on my scale of perfect man :P

Anyway, he came over to me while I was working out to say hie. Usually, PTs wear a collared tee but that very day, he was on his break so he were wearing a sleeveless top - which granted me perfect vies of his well-developed, err...arms *wink* He flashed that devastatingly mischiveous smile of his and shared some tips on how to tone up arms. Tempted me replied how I wonder when could I ever achieve arms as toned as his and reach up to gently squeeze his. * ARM ok, SP, ARM*


OH MY GAWD.

Ladies and Gentlemen, yours truly experienced again what the texture of lust felt like.


His arm is gila firm and hard!!! And his skin - powdery soft! *pengsan* It took all my willpower to remove my grip from his well-toned arms...

What runs through my mind now everytime I see him is - what lies underneath that shirt :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ala.. squeeze arms aje? r u sure? kekeke i ingat ape.....=p may you touch wat u wan to touch soon!