Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Semester break coming to its end...

Tanpa disedari, 3 minggu sudah berlalu... Classes will commence next week *sigh* This break had been the most 'productive' one I've had for the past 2-3 years :P

By means of 'productive' is that of my ass not being too lazy. I sort of managed to accomplish most of my plans and chores during these 3 weeks - cleaned my room (though its a mess again now :P), waxed my car (though the darn haze is 'hazing' my car too), finally kept my promise to my mum to help her paint the panels, refurnished 2 old-school wooden stools of my dad's, planted sunflower seeds ( pls let it grow big and beautiful! and tidak menjadi snack of fatty Lucky - yes, dunno why he like to makan my sunflower plants), teman my bro shop-shop, did some baking and many more *heehee*

On top of that, I managed to catch up on my craft hobby - its something I've sort of neglected since... It is one of my passion, but somehow, my spirit wasnt up to it since 'then' * Cheemuis will faham *wink* Bukan pasal lelaki, ok SP? * Sewed a case for my big throw-cushion, made birthday cards for my cheemuis, decorated my diary, updated my scrapbook, did origami and researches on future craft projects. One of my proud achievements is this ;




My first crocheted scarf! *heehee* *blush* Managed to remain motivated enough to complete it! The design may be simple, but it damned took willpower to crochet row by row, each by half-centimetres to complete it. Am proud of myself for being that patient - those who know me well know how shallow is my patience :P Who wants one? *hehehe*

Started on my 2nd crochet project - am making a doily for my bedside table. Please grant me the motivation to finish ya! :P

And there are few more craft projects in tow. See la, if it turns out alright, I might share them with you all *muahahahar*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want I want.. ;P