Saturday, August 19, 2006

My fav Korean food place

This is one of those places which wow-ed me from my first visit till present. It was a surprise tumble upon on a visit to SgWang and call it fate - I am a loyal fan from then onwards. This is one place I will go most of the time I'm there.

Located on the 6th rooftop of SgWang, its a cozy small restaurant next to the Jap restaurant I mentioned in one of my previous blog entries. Here, their food tasted rather authentic and fairly priced. Though their menu is limited to a number of delicacies, each were served fantastically good. Their portion is bigger than most korean food place, with the chef not being kiamsiap departing with their ingredients. One can expect "zhan choi satt liu" here *wink*

I simply lurve their kimchi-jiggae and bulgogis... Their soup memang 'kaw' wan... And unlike some place (especially da pyramid's one), they do not charge you to refill your side dishes...




Another aspect which impressed us ( WL is my usual kaki for this place :P), is their variety of tea. They offer some rather unique tea - Plum tea, Pine Needles tea, Solomon's Brown rice tea, Citrus tea and many more. Each costs bout rm1.50-rm3.00, depending on your choice. Wl especially, simply love their drinks and usually orders 2 per visit. A plus point leh - as WL usually dont drink that much wan... *heehee*

Come on over to this place for Korean food. I highly recommend leh! :P

Rate: Food 8 /10, Ambience 6 /10 ( as it is usually rather quiet, with a small crowd), Service 6 /10, Price 7 /10 ( ecomonical when it comes to other Korean food competitors)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Can't help it if I get thirsty there.. Hehe.. Btw, I drink a lot of water,oki!! Haha.. Alright alright I admit, the price is a big factor... ;-)