Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Famous Donuts in Town

Alright, I have heard and forced to hear people gushing about this infamous donuts. With my own eyes I have witnessed the insanely long queue which not only does it long, the length never go short at any hour of the day. What's with the fad?

Hence, when I saw that the queue was short at the newly opened branch in Pyramid, I thought its my chance then or never to buy it when the queue is short. Well, short by J.Co standards that is. I still hafta be in line for about 25 minutes to get them.

The Cash Cow Donuts Of the moment.

My selection of Donuts.

I do hafta admit that their donuts is very fluffy, but was too sweet for my likings. Yeah, very nice Donuts, and I like the fact that they don't turn hard despite leaving them overnight, unlike BigApple's which did go hard on me * :P *

But what leaves a clear impression in me was not their donuts, but their employee! * LOL * There's this cute guy of theirs who flashed me his megawatt smile, which made me swoon for a moment. He actually looked at me and smiled! * swoon! *

If I am standing there in the heat of the oven serving a never ending throng of customers demanding donuts all day long, I don't think I have the mood to actually look at the customer and flash a huge smile to them. Truly tempted me to change my order to a dozen so I get to interact with him longer * muahahahaha... * Yeah, thumbs up for them to hire a cute guy to sell donuts!

No comments: