Friday, December 14, 2007

Not So Yummy

Despite my bro trying to avoid his own birthday dinner , we went anyway. Actually he was trying to avoid dinner with my Grandma. As he anticipates a good piece of steak for his birthday and my Grandma forbids him touching beef, she never fails to spoil his dinner. He dreaded that she is around this week and can not escape when my Granny voices out that we should go dinner for his birthday. He actually already plan to go to Tony Roma with me next week AFTER she leaves * LOL * Oh well, no escape.

My 1st sis said that dinner will be at Eden's. ( Well, SHE is - wait, MUST decide where to go wan, cos she will vetoed out any other suggestions other than her own). Mainly because they serve Eastern food there as well so my Granny can have Chinese food.

Turned out to be my disappointment as the food there wasn't good.
Mac and Cheese Bites - yang keras sampai baling kat anjing, anjing boleh pengsan.

Mixed Grill - where the Chef tried to kill me with his ultra spicy black pepper sauce. And the cheese hotdog which tasted as if the machine ran out of cheese when its the turn to make my this piece of sausage. And whats with piling the meat ON TOP of the fries, where the ultra spicy sauce SOAKED all my fries into a soggy pile of black pepper?


And I must take a pic of this to highlight the major importance of ordering an a la carte dessert instead of relying on the dessert that comes together with your set. Both also printed as Banana Split on the menu, but when served - taa daa...! Mine has one banana, while my bro's a la carte has 2, mine has 2 mini scoops of ice cream while his has 3 big scoops and mine missing the fruits toppings. * sigh... *

Hence the set is so value for money, hor? * :P *



No comments: