Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tempted to sign up...

Another marketing gimmick - this spa called me up and told me they wanna give me a free spa treatment. They mentioned it was complimentary from my club's membership, so I thought, what the heck, just go and try it. I can sense that it is another one of those trade skills to lure you up to their place so they can try to sell you their stuff. Since I have time on my hands now, I thought - what the hell, go and have a look.

Boy, I am glad I took it. Really an eye opener. Located on the 4th floor, they have a beautiful swimming pool on the outside. The environment for that spa place is really good - so comfy, SP, you can really doze off! The package is those you pay on monthly installments, where you pay for a certain amount of treatments ranging from facials to pedicures - all up to you how you wanna structure the package for a year.

Oh well, price wise is okay for spa standards... But I am not sure if I should commit myself for a year's package - which the minimum package totals up to rm1000++ per year... hmmnn... Should I? * :P *

By the way, they gave me the foot spa treatment - not bad, they have the foot jacussi for you, while sitting on a massage chair. The water was sweetly scented with heavenly smell, and got one lenglui massage your feet after the rendaman air wangi with scented oils. Nice...


The very nice swimming pool view...

And I really like the environment by the pool - since its a 4th floor terrace, its very windy... Lurve the carefree feeling of breeze on a sunny afternoon...

This fascinates me. Looks like an ordinary glass of flowers right? On a closer look, it is actually FAKE! The water-like substance is actually made of rubber, and the flowers plastic. * LOL *

So tempted to sign up... But must wait till my job settles down before any decisions...


No comments: