Friday, December 21, 2007

My Convocation 2007

As per SP's request, an entry about my convocation. Well, nothing much about it actually * :) *

Yeah, finally completed another one milestone of my piggie life. It is a lil later than other same age piggies, but at least it is here and be done with * hehehe * Better late than never, right? * LOL *


It was a rather mundane one, especially when all my classmates will only be graduating next year, hence the lost of opportunity to cam-whore * :P * With the sea of people swarming the hall corridor after the ceremony makes any walking a challenge, what more to look for friends to cam-whore with. So it was rush-rush to take a few photos, get all necessary documents and cabut!


In the line awaiting to enter the hall for the ceremony. Check out the swarm of grads!

Btw, I was late, so I shot this pic while my mum adjusting my robe and mortar! * LOL * Right at the minute I am in gear, they usher us in liao! * LOL *

In the hall, waiting for the Chancellor to arrive. Can you spot where am I ? * :P *

I am actually on the front row~

I had to attend an Award Presentation Dinner the night of the Convocation due to me being awarded a special certification. Didnt expect to be honoured, but am happy nevertheless. The dinner was alrite jer, a simple one . Nothinh like those fancy award ceremony.

The banquet hall. A small gathering actually, with VVIP, staff, the award winners, and post-grad people. Yup, the invitation card said check in at 715pm, I reach 730pm, pun jadi tetamu ketiga sampai - see how puntual malaysians are...


Mum insist that i take this pic - books and the graduation hat to symbolize - erm... education? Academic intelligence? Or she thinks I am not clever enough and should study more? * :P *


My certificates. The Blue folder holds my Degree certificate, while the Maroon one holds my Award certificate.

Must take the opportunity to thank Alex here for his congratulatory gifts. Thanks, I lurve the teddy bear! Sweetie of him to send despite me practically screaming down this throat not to do so * :P * Thanks!

Lurve how the teddy arrives with a ribbon pinned on its head! It must be a girl then? * :P * Though Alex insists that it is a HE! * LOL * Red ribbon la - girl la tu! * :P *

My flowers! * hehehe *



A final picture to end my convocation entry - a picture of me with my degree. * wink *

Note : For the complete pictures of my Convo, do visit my Multiply site for the albums. ( Indemnity sentence to avoid SP screaming at me to demand pictures * :P *) Oh, SP, how? You satisfied with my smiles? * :P * I really smile until my cheeks ache that day! * LOL *


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job beibeh! senyum la selalu.... gratz on ur convo!