Friday, December 14, 2007

Ichiban Oishi

Yeah, the latest attraction in KL - the Pavillion promises a many shopping bliss, especially when you have the dough to shop! * heehee * Yup, everything you need, might need and do not need * :P * wink * wink *

To piggies like my clan, we dove straight into their makan scene (after a laborious shopping trip of course * :P *) and we find ourselves liking this Jap food place there. I do agree that their food is as Ichiban as their title boasts.

My set. Was so-so on my meter because they didnt give me the good part of the eel...

Chawanmushi - oishi!!! Like it a lot! They give generous servings of goodies in it!

And I simply lurve how they generously offer thick slices of salmon! My fav! I hate those like SushiKing who give paper-thin slices of salmon and still charge people rm4 for a plate (or was it rm6?) Here, same price but in the triple size.


See!!! THICK SLICES!!! LOL

And I lurve their Cheese N Ham sushi (the one in the back) - YUMMY! And the other plate is the lobster salad on fried sushi - not bad too...

A must try place! * heehee * Salmon lovers, jom! * wink wink *




No comments: