Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Re-used Flowers! LOL

I managed to "kutip" a few flower arrangements during my last day at the event in KLCC. * LOL * Its those fresh flowers people send to congratulate their customers or principals. Most of the time, the exhibitors will not bring the flowers home and leave them there to be thrown away, despite the flowers still in good condition.

Tempted to the core, a few colleagues and myself went around scouting for nice ones to take home * :P * Hey, no one wants them wat! * :P * Better than it ended up in the tong sampah before time right? * hehehe *

For those who are in good conditions, I leave them as they were. For those has withered, I pick out the good ones and rearrange them in a new pot... Here is my "work" * wink *

I like these pink lilies! * :) * Such sweet darlings!

Using the pot I got from the C's for birthday present this year...

Pretty!



No comments: