Thursday, December 06, 2007

Please be strong, my dear boy...

Its my fault. I shouldn't have visited his blog.

I had been sort of forgotten about his blog - it had been months and months or even more since I last visited it. So, what triggered the itchy click on the mouse?

Believe it or not - lately I have recurring dreams about Him. Seriously. Only him, and not the other, jahat one, if you get what I mean. Very weird dreams, at times, feeling eerily real. * SP - they are not those blazing, hot dreams you are jumping into conclusions, okay! * The most recent one was last night, that particular dream gave me a weird feeling of unease. Hence, with free time on my hands, decided to visit his blog.

I shouldn't have. It now left me definite in unease. Found out that he is in a very rough patch now, having his heart broken and all. It breaks my heart to know he is unhappy. Knowing him rather well emotionally - well, as I USED to, and if he is still the same boy I used to know, love and sayang, I am sure he is just one centimetre away from death. Hell he must be in.

I pray that he will be well and happy ASAP. May love, joy and cheer push their way back into him immediately... Though we are not in contact for ages now, I do hope he can get the blessings.

People always wonder and say, you must be not totally over him if you feel this way or that I am still hoping for someting. NO, I can assure you. I do not have a very colourful list of ex-boyfriends on my lovelife and no man had threaten to die because of me (though they might wanna die if they are still with me! * LOL * :P *), but he is one whom I feel I have loved and will love till my dying days or at least, till I have Alzheimers. Oh, maybe its the first love thingy, or maybe because we ended peacefully, or maybe because he is just special. Yeah, one of those who tipu me to bliss * LOL * and I lurve every moment of it, my boy * muahahahahaha! * wink * wink *

Yes, if you can hear me, you are that special someone to me too. Thanks for everything, and for still taking me as your that special someone. * hugsies * Please be strong, all unhappy bleak days will eventually come to an end, its just a matter of staying strong to brave it through. Which I am sure you can.

No comments: