Monday, July 24, 2006

Clueless Me

Time sure waits for no man - its goin to be August of 2006 liao. Until W@i mentioned it, I too seemed not to be so aware that 2007 is juat 5 months away from ending * sigh*

Its time to start to finalise my major * arghhhh! * This is a very important decision of my life and I'm * gasp * CLUELESS! OMG... Yeah, my degree a bit weird one, Bachelor in Management with a major of our own choice. When I thought its just a studies of management, boy, I was so wrong... I'm soooooo in dilemma now...

Help me. What would you people choose?

  1. Knowledge management
  2. Quality management
  3. Management Science
  4. Leadership
  5. Entrepreneurship

At times, I wonder - Am I in the wrong field? W@i always wonder what happened which deviated me away from the science & medical field. She also thinks I should take Law. ( No, darling, I dont think I have what it takes to be in Law) Close friends thinks that I should have ventured into the creative field. SP thinks I should be in Journalism for my overactive, exaggerate imaginations and my passion to write ( yeah, cos i read so BYK *ahem* books ma... know-lah :P) But most mainly thinks I'm alright in Management since I'm bossy and due to my past experiences in SJAM.

Then again, what do I think? Hey, I should know myself best, right? No, I truly dont, actually.

I guess I've changed so much over the years, I lost touch with my inner self. I dont even know what I want anymore.

One of SP's advice which I held strongly - When you do not know or are not sure of something, you are actually heading the right way. I hope with all my life that its true...

No comments: